Worried or Scared of TU-GET ? Come here!
Have you ever felt worried about finding techniques or finding a way to pass the exam? Nobody to be your guide when reading tutorial books? Still have some weaknesses and don’t know how to fix? Want to have some techniques and test guidelines in short time? Remove your all your worries, we will make you dare to reach your goal. With your own efficiency, our TU-GET course will surely take you to your destination. Worry no more because we confirm your score!
- Focus on basic grammar
- Point out main issues and make it easy to remember
- Small group , everyone has participation
- Practice makes perfect with many practice tests
- Cover all reading, vocabulary and grammar
- With easy techniques for your test day
Climbing to your dream may be not easy but you hope is here to pass this test, to have the bright future and reach your dream. We are glad to be your assistant to enforce and strengthen your knowledge. The test will become easy and be sure you won’t be alone. We will move together and you will be a part of your dream faculty. We make it a piece of cake!!! Make sure you pass!
คอร์ส TU-GET รับรองผล ลด50% สู้ Covid เรียนผ่าน Zoom อยู่ที่ไหน ก็เรียนได้
|23 มี.ค. – 23 เม.ย.||จ-พฤ||18:00-20:30||
|28 มี.ค. – 26 เม.ย.||ส-อา||10:00–16:00||
|27 เม.ย. – 21 พ.ค.||จ.-พฤ||18:00-20:30||
Course details :
- This course is for students who never take TU-GET test or who would like to deeply review Writing and Reading. We starts from basic grammar to practice tests covering structure, writing ability (error identification0, vocabulary (synonym, cloze test), reading comprehension.
- Also suitable for students who would like to get more scores in order to get a scholarship or access to the university.
- highlighting from fundamental English grammar to applying practice tests
- live, standard, small group by P’Ple Team
- teaching starting from often founded tests to less founded tests
Guarantee TU-GET course : 12,500 THB per person
- The course for a person who rarely uses English language or wants to get more scores to apply for a scholarship or further study
- No worry. You pay, you study. We continue opening the course even there is only one person applying for the course. So, you don’t have to worry that the course will be cancelled.
TU-GET | FAQ
What is TU-GET ?
A test of English language proficiency arranged by Thammasat University. TU-GET consists of 3 parts including 25 questions on Grammar for 250 points, 25 questions on Vocabulary for 250 points, and 50 questions on Reading Comprehension for 500 points; totaling to 100 questions with 1,000 full points.
How to register for TU-GET ?
The TU-GET registration is available online via Language Institute Thammasat University website at http://litu.tu.ac.th/TUGET/Login.aspx. The applicant is required to enter his/her personal information where confirmed information will be stored in the database and used for testing arrangements as well as score reporting. The registration fee for TU-GET must be paid at the counter of Kasikorn Bank only.
Where are TU-GET test venues ?
There are three test venues for TU-GET including test center arranged by Thammasat University at Thammasat University Rangsit Campus, and test centers at Assumption College and Saint Gabriel’s College where test registrations are opened to general public.
TU-GET test schedule ?
TU-GET tests are arranged on a monthly basis, approximately 12 sessions in each year. Test schedule for the whole year of both Paper-based and TU-GET CBT will be announced via Language Institute Thammasat University website. For most cases, test sessions are held on the last Sunday of each month with the specified registration date and time where any late registration will be subject to additional charges.
What is a passing score for TU-GET ?
There is no specific criteria for TU-GET score but most undergraduate and graduate admissions use 550 as minimum score for Paper-based test, and 80 as minimum score for Computer-based test. Nevertheless, score requirements are largely dependent on program suitability where TU-GET will be used as selection criteria and interview test.
How long are TU-GET scores valid ?
TU-GET test scores are valid for 2 years from the test date and there is no limit for the number of tests taken. Online test result will be announced 15 days after the test date, and result report will be sent 30 days after the test date.
How much does it cost to take TU-GET ?
There are 2 types of TU-GET test with different registration fee which are (i) TU-GET (Paper-based) for 500 THB, and 700 THB for late registration after 16th of a test month where payment must be made in person at the Language Institute Thammasat University, and (ii) TU-GET (Computer-based Test) for 1000 THB, and 1500 THB for late registration after 1st of a test month until the test date where payment must be made in person at the Language Institute Thammasat University.
Recommended preparation books for TU-GET ?
There are variety of preparation books for TU-GET depending on personal preferences. However, the widely used books are the ones with yellow and red covers published by the Language Institute Thammasat University where test practices and answers are provided inside. Students are also recommended to practice with self-timing to improve time management in exams.