What is a GED ? Registration Process Recommended GED Course
GED or General Educational Development is referred to as a General Education Diploma, is a set of tests that when passed certify the test taker (American or Canadian) has met high-school level academic skills. GED has 4 subjects which are;
Update every situation! A difficult GED Test is not difficult anymore. No worry! you will pass! With many experienced and professional tutors, we are expert about GED test. We make you feel confident. You get the real test guidelines and every useful information relevant to GED. If you are looking for assistant, come here!
GED Language Arts Subject
This subject will test your language ability in reading, interpretation, question answering and reasoning. You will have to write an essay, too. So, you will be tested both reading and essay.
GED Science Subject
This subject will test your science knowledge in general science, physical science and astronomy.
GED Social Studies Subject
This subject will be unfamiliar if you are Thai students. The test will be about American history, economy and politics.
GED Math Subject
This subject will test you on your calculation ability and mathematic solution. If your calculation is not good enough, you should start reviewing your lessons now!
Above is information about each subject in GED test. It’s ok if you feel stressed or discouraged because it takes sometimes to revise all lessons. But GED course at Chulatutor is designed especially for you. Your GED study will be more simple, your GED test will be less difficult with our exclusive real-like GED test. We completely have 4 subjects. You don’t have to select separate subjects. We make it complete in only one course. Either your English is not so good or your knowledge about American society is just little or you are in Arts field, we know that it is challenging to take the test about science. So, we will call back your confidence with our special tutorial style of our skillful tutors. No VDO so everyone in class can ask. The course starts from fundamental knowledge. The course is simple to understand just like our concept “Easy to be expert” Moreover, we provide test registration service only for our students. The course is really worth! We are ready to be your captain to fly you to the dream destination!
Recommended GED Course
|24 ต.ค. – 2 ธ.ค.||จ-ศ||13:00-16:00||
|7 พ.ย. – 9 ธ.ค.||จ-ศ||13:00-16:00||
|21 พ.ย. – 23 ธ.ค.||จ-ศ|| 13:00-16:00
|5 ธ.ค. – 20 ม.ค.||จ-ศ||13:00-16:00||
|19 ธ.ค. – 3 ก.พ.||จ-ศ||13:00-16:00||
General Educational Development at Chulatutor will help you efficiently succeed. Easy learning and simple teaching will improve your ability. You can choose 5 subjects that are most relevant to you; Maths, Reading, Social Studies, Writing, and Science. We ensure that all of you will pass the examination in every subject. Because our tutors will make sure that you are ready for the test if not, we will not let you apply for the test. We must be sure that you are completely well- prepared and ready to take the test. We guarantee you surely pass the test even you fail over and over again.
Free GED Practice Test
GED Online Free Vocabulary 1
LINK Download : https://bit.ly/3zSYOpg
GED Online Free Vocabulary 2
LINK Download : https://bit.ly/3zTpWEv
General Educational Development Practice Test Free
LINK Download : https://bit.ly/3Ck5Ki7
General Educational Development Practice Tests
LINK Download : https://bit.ly/3zTYEhd
How to get a GED
LINK Download : https://bit.ly/3QlpEx3
GED EXAMINATION COST
|Social Studies||$ 50|
Diploma and Transcript 15 USD Each (GED vs high school diploma )
Applicants must be at least 16 years old. You can register via www.ged.com. There are 3 Test centers to be chosen (see details below). Applicants must present identity card or passport on the test day.
3 Test Centers in Thailand:
1. Charn Issara Tower 2: 3rd floor New Petchaburi Road BKK. 02 718 1599
2. Pearson Professional Centers: BB Building, 10th floor Asoke Montri road SoiSukhumvit 21 Bangkok . Tel 02 664 3563
3. Movaci Technology: 420/11-13 Chang Klan Road Amphoe Muang Chiang Mai Tel: 053 920 555
Most subjects are available to be tested every weekday during 9.00 – 17.00. The Test appointment can be made one week before the test date.
The Re-examination can also be immediately registered for the second and the third exam but for the fourth exam, the registration can be made after 60 days from the first exam.
GED Registration Process
The GED Registration has 3 processes; Creating a GED account, Applying GED Ready Test, and Applying a real GED Test. In order to make a registration completed, you can do the followings;
- Go to https://ged.com/. You will see on the upright corner tab, click “log in” if you already had an account, if not, click “Sign up”.
- Fill in your email and create a password and click “Sign up”. This information will be used for your next log in.
Note: the password must contain 8 characters or more. It must contain letters and at least number or symbol. Remember the password must not contain your email.
- Fill in your personal information; first name, last name, and date of birth. (Make sure your information is as correct as on your passport). You also need to fill in your address, too.
- Click “Yes I agree the policies” to confirm that you agree to the GED Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in your phone number and if you need to receive GED study tips, news, and special offers, click “Yes! Email me news and discounts from MyGED”. We recommend you check this box for your free updated information and click “Continue”.
- Select the country you will take the GED test, here, we choose Thailand and click “Continue”.
- Answer the questions about test preparation and select whether you wish to enroll in a GED Prep program or not and click “Continue”.
- Click “Yes, I have a documented disability” if you are under circumstances like disabilities or impaired vision with medical document. Click “No” if you are not in the group. Then click “Continue”.
- The system will show the first page of your GED account like the picture below to confirm that your account is completed.
However, before you take the real GED test, you need to register and pass the GED Ready test. Here is how to register the GED Ready test.
- Click “Study” on the above tab of the page as you see in the picture.
- click “Practice” box.
- Select whether you prefer to take 1 subject or all 4 subjects. You have time to take one subject at a time within 3 months. If you prefer to take only 1 subject, please follow the normal step. But if you prefer to take all 4 subjects, you may skip to step 5.
- Select only 1 subject you want to take and click “Continue”.
- Recheck your information, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” Then, the system will show your order summary and payment information, click “Use my contact information for my billing address” and “CONTINUE TO PAYMENT INFORMATION” respectively.
- Fill in your credit card number and billing address then click “Yes, I agree to the statement below” and click “PLACE YOUR ORDER”. Now, you can take the GED Ready!
After finishing the GED Ready test, you will go through the real GED test which has the registration process as following;
- Log in to your GED account. Use your email and password you already created and select the subject you want to take. Click “SCHEDULE TEST”.
- Click “Continue Scheduling” and reselect the subject you want to take and click “NEXT”.
- The system will bring you to “Find a test center”. It will show the nearest test center according to your previous filling information. Click “SEARCH” then the system will show the list of the test centers. Select the test center and click “NEXT”.
- Select your test date and schedule.
- Recheck all information; the test center, subject, test date and schedule. If all information is correct, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
- Click “ACCEPT” in order to accept Terms and Conditions.
- The last step is to fill in your credit card number to pay for the test fee. When the registration is completed, you will receive a confirmation email.
GED popular questions
When can we take GED test?
The GED test can be taken when you complete 16 years old. and a Parental Consent Form must be sent through E-mail before the test registration. The Parental Consent form is the form that proves you are allowed from your parents to take the test. You can download it after you already created your own account on the GED website. However, this form will be excepted if you are 18 years old and over.
Can we retake the test immediately?
If you don’t pass the GED test in any subject, you can retry immediately only 3 times on the same subject. If you still can’t pass the test, you have to retry again after 60 days. This condition is for each subject. The passing score is 145/200 points.
How long does the GED score be valid ?
The GED test is considered a degree So there is no expiration. The test can be compared like the school grade. You will receive both diploma and transcript after you pass the test. The transcript will show the whole score and each subject score.