ACT or American College Testing Assessment is a standardized test used for college admissions in the United States and Canada. The test is similar to SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). Both SAT and SAT can be used for college admissions. In Thailand, some international programs also receive ACT score.
- English: it will test your English skill especially grammatical skill and language usage. There are total 75 questions, 45 minutes and each question has 4 choices.
- Mathematics: you will be tested your Mathematics knowledge since beginning to Grade 12 (high school). All calculators are permitted except the one that meets ACT requirements. For more information about calculator please visit http://www.act.org. There are 60 questions per 60 minutes, each question has 5 choices.
- Reading: Only you can do is read! You will be tested on your English reading skill. You will have to read short and long passages in different styles such as literature and short story. There are 40 questions per 35 minutes, each question has 4 choices. The time is very limited so you must carefully do the test.
- Science Reasoning: There are 40 questions with 35 minutes. Each question has 4 choices. You also have to do it quickly as the time is very limited.
- Writing: This part is optional. You will be tested on your writing ability in analysis, vocabulary and sequence. You need to correctly write and try to make it relevant. It take 40 minutes for this part.
HOW ACT be scored?
There is a score range between 1-36 points in each part and will be averagely calculated to the overall score which is 36 points
Where and When does ACT take place?
There are 5 ACT sessions per year; April, June, September, October, and December. You can register online at http://www.act.org. Fill your information and upload your photo, select the test session and pay. The cost is 84 $ (The application process 51$ and the international fee with the 4 copies of test result delivery 33$). The application can be 1 month in advance. The test centers in Thailand are International Community School, KIS International School, Nist International School, Ruamrudee International School, Grace International School และ School United World Coll Thailand
Private ACT class
Let make yourself ready for ACT. It requires many skills to get good scores since not everyone will be good at every skill. Some people may like calculation but are not good at language. Some people are good at language but calculation is poor. These problems can affect ACT score. The best way is to prepare yourself in every aspect.
Chulatutor is a leading institution famous for international programs. One of the famous programs is ACT. We design our course to perfectly fit your requirements. The course is full of academic knowledge and techniques. You can design what lessons you want to focus on and also your own schedule. Our school is ready to welcome you with relaxing and silent atmosphere. No VDO! We make your preparation easier and we share your troubles. With our concept “Easy to be expert”, we make you smarter.
|Private ACT class|
|Number of students||Hour|
|1 person||22,000 ฿||33,000 ฿||44,000 ฿|
( save 25% )
|33,000 ฿||49,500 ฿||66,000 ฿|
( save 40% )
|39,600 ฿||59,400 ฿||79,200 ฿|
|แถมฟรี 2 ชม.||แถมฟรี 4 ชม.|
– Private course at the school – you can select your own schedule.