– Master of Science in Financial Investment and Risk Management, International Program, National Institute of Development Administrative (First-Class Honors: GPA 3.88/4.00)
– Bachelor of Arts in Economics, International Program (EBA), Chulalongkorn University (First-Class Honors: 3.73/4.00)
– Full scholarship granted for both undergraduate and graduate degrees from the Royal Thai government and National Institute of Development Administrative
– Fun class with comprehensive and easy-to-understand materials where no question is left unanswered.
– Adaptive teaching style to transform theories into practices, encouraging long-lasting understandings rather than memorizing.
– Energetic and dynamic learning environment taught by fully equipped and experienced teacher, ensuring fulfillments of academic goals set by students and parents.
– More than 8 years of expertise in teaching and mentoring students to reach their full potential in English-related tests – IELTS, CU-TEP, TU-GET, TOEIC – and subjects in economics and business studies.
– An economic specialist at TMB Thanachart Bank’s research intelligence unit or TTB Analytics.
– A research assistant to Professor Dr. Kamphol Panyagometh, Vice President for Research and Consulting Services, National Institute of Development Administrative with several research articles published in internationally accepted journals.
– Over 6 years of experience in central banking and macroeconomic analysis as a senior economist at the Bank of Thailand.
– As a Royal Thai government’s scholarship student, served as a policy and plan analyst at the Office of National Economic and Social Development Council (NESDC) or the government’s economic policy institute.