GRE – Graduate Record Examination Guarantee Course
Jumping to Success! Win GRE ! Reveal every technique! Examine every topic! GRE is not that difficult. Any problems you face – weak maths skill, slow calculation, poor English language, high ranking scores, tough competition and many more. Don’t worry! Stop your tension! Stop your pressure! The most important is preparation. We have a very good assistant for you. We make you relieve. We prepare you ready for your important day, the day of the test.
If you are planning to apply for a further study or a Master degree in the United Sates or other countries where English language is used in education, you will see that many universities require English test results, one of them is GRE result especially in the field of science, engineering and MBA. Many people still understand that only GMAT can be applied to the course but GRE can be one choice for you. Not only MBA in the United States accept GRE result but MBA in other countries also accept this test result such as the United Kingdom, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Sweden, Thailand and etc. Moreover, there are still many courses which GRE is an important requirement. For example, even an acting course in Yale University, a leading university in the United States, also requires GRE. So, if you want to take a further study in foreign countries or international courses in Thailand, GRE is very important. The more score you have, the more chance you get to be selected. Don’t hesitate, be prepared now!
GRE is Graduate Record Examination. This test is for a person who wants to further study in post graduation. The test has 2 types, Computer Delivered test and Paper Delivered test.
1. Computer Delivered Test
|Measure||Number of Questions||Time|
(One section with two separately timed tasks)
|One “Analyze an Issue” task and one “Analyze an Argument” task||30 minutes per task|
|20 questions per section||30 minutes per section|
|20 questions per section||35 minutes per section|
2. Paper Delivered Test
|Measure||Number of Questions||Time|
|Section 1: “Analyze an Issue” task
Section 2: “Analyze an Argument” task
|30 minutes per section|
|25 questions per section||35 minutes per section|
|25 questions per section||40 minutes per section|
The popular type is Computer Delivered Test. In addition, there is GRE Subject Test ; Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Literature English, Mathematics, Physics and Psychology. To select this GRE Computer Test depends upon your field of study.
Although GRE test may sound difficult and complicate, you can win the test with good techniques and well preparation. Let Chulatutor be your special assistant. Our team are professional and have good skills. We have a special designed GRE course. We can fix all your problems such as poor calculation skill, poor English language, bad reading, writing and grammar skill. The problems will be gone. We find and fix your weaknesses. We understand that you have different backgrounds. We start from basic knowledge such as basic calculation, formulas, maths vocabularies, reading, writing, and reading to make you ready for the practice tests. The more you practice, the more you see your mistakes. Then, we will fix those mistakes together and you can see your improvement. Finally, you have some mistakes or even no mistake at all!. Our course is live and our tutor will take care, give advice and solve your problems during the course period.
Are you ready to defeat GRE? No matter how many times you fail, don’t be discouraged! Don’t let the fear cover your heart! Don’t let the uncertainty impede you! You will never walk and fight alone. Chulatutor is right here walking with you. We are ready to be your professional assistant to make your GRE preparation become easier. Come here! GRE is just a piece of cake and everyone can do it.
Note : 8,900 THB
Payment details : You can pay by
- via bank account named “Chulatutor”
- via credit card at school (no fee)
We accept no cash at school.
GRE Registration Process
GRE has 2 test types; GRE General Test and GRE Subject Test which the registration process is the same. You can follow the Registration Process as following;
- Open website https://www.ets.org/gre and scroll down to click “Registration” and click “Register now”.
- If you already had an account, you can log in to the system, if not, click “Create an Account”.
- Fill in your personal information such as First name, Last name, Date of Birth, Gender, and Email.
- Fill in your address and phone number.
- Fill in your Communication Preferences then click “NEXT”.
- Create your Username and Password in order to use when you Log in and create a security question that you best remember and click “I acknowledge and understand the terms and conditions…..” to accept the acknowledgement and click “NEXT”.
- Recheck your information if it is correct, click “SUBMIT”.
- Next Step, the system will show that your account has been created. Then, you click “Sign in to Continue” and fill in your Username and Password to continue to the registration process.
- Click “Registration” button to start the registration process. Select the test you want to take. Here, we are going to select GRE General Test and click “Continue”.
- In section “Find test centers at or near this location”, fill in the city and the country you will take the test such as Bangkok, Thailand or you can click “Use my current location”to let the system find the test location for you. Then, click the test month period and click “Continue”.
- Select your test date. When you finish selecting your test date, the system will let you select the test centers.
- Click “Show Test Times” on the test center you have selected and click “Register” at the test time you want.
- The system will summarize your information and other useful information about the test. Click “I understand and agree to the testing policies and terms and conditions above.” to show that you agree and accept the test policies and click “Next”.
- Recheck all your information about your test registration and personal information.
- The system will ask whether you would like to receive GRE preference service or not. This is optionl. When finish, click “Next”.”
- Fill in your personal information; nationality, education background, native language, reason for taking GRE, and future education plan. When finish, click “Next”.
- The system will then ask your interest about test preparation books if you need to buy the books you can order in this section. If not, click “NEXT”.
- Recheck your information and click “Proceed to Checkout” to continue to the payment.
- Click “Pay Now”.
- The last step, fill in your Contact/Shipping Information and choose your payment method. Fill in your payment details. The registration is completed once you finish the payment process and you will also receive the confirmation email.