What is IELTS? Apply tutoring IELTS Preparation 2026
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an English language test. The test will test your English ability in 4 skills; Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. The test fee is 6,900 THB. Test Takers can register for the test at British Council or IDP. There are test schedules opened every month. The test results will be released 13 days after your written test so test takers should well prepare their schedules.
What is IELTS?
IELTS is an English test which will test your English ability in 4 parts: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. The test has 6 different types as following.
- Academic: the academic test is suitable for those wanting to study in higher education in English environment universities or those wanting to apply for international jobs. The test fee is 6,900 ฿.
- UKVI (Academic): the UKVI is used for those who want to study higher education or apply for a job in the UK, need to apply for a UK visa and must show that you have a fair skill of English. The test fee is 7,710 ฿
- General Training: General Training is used if you would like to train, work, emigrate or to study at below degree level in English speaking countries all over the world. The test fee is 6,900฿
- UKVI: This is a specific test for UK visas and immigration. It is for those looking to train, work, emigrate, or study at below degree level in the UK. The test fee is 7,710 ฿.
- Life Skills A1: this test will test your listening and speaking skills. The results can be used to apply for certain visa types for the UK, family or fiancé. The test fee is 5,800 ฿.
- Life Skills B1: this test is used to apply for a citizen visa or nationality. The test fee is 5,800 ฿.
Live IELTS preparation guaranteed Course
Live IELTS preparation guaranteed course. Everyone with no English background can take this course. The course starts from basic grammar lessons to the latest paper tests. The course covers all 4 parts. We provide both live and online courses so all lessons will be caught up any time. You can retake the course until you get 7.0.
|20 มี.ค. - 27 เม.ย.||จ-พฤ||18:00-20:30||
|25 มี.ค. - 30 เม.ย.||ส-อา||10:00-16:00||
|1 พ.ค. - 1 มิ.ย.||จ-พฤ||18:00-20:30||
|6 พ.ค. - 4 มิ.ย.||ส-อา||10:00-16:00||
|5 มิ.ย. - 6 ก.ค.||จ-พฤ||18:00-20:30||
|10 มิ.ย. - 9 ก.ค.||ส-อา||10:00-16:00||
Covering writing task 1, writing task 2 and writing topics such as Line Graph, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Flow Chart, Diagram, Table, Map , Agree or Disagree, Advantages and Disadvantages, Cause and Effect Essay , Connector , Problem and solution essay , Formal words , Descriptive essay , and etc. The course focuses on practicing from the real tests including Free Essay Writing review for everyone to make sure you get the highest score.
Covering all Reading topics such as Multiple choices, True/False/Not given, Yes/No/ Not given, Matching Headings , Matching Features ,Sentence completion, Short-answer questions, Note completion , Matching information , Summary information , Table completion
Practice speaking English with native speaker, one by one, the more practice, the higher speaking score you may get.
Practice listening test and listening Mock test in several types of listening tests such as multiple choice, matching, filling information in the blank (plan/map/diagram labelling), complete the forms and sentences (Form, note, table, flow-chart, summary completion) and sentence completion.
IELTS Trends in 2022
IELTS listening part in 2022
the listening topics are quite the same in both General and Academic. It has 40 questions with the full score of 9.0. You will be listened to 4 types of questions
- Two people speaking about daily life situation
- One person speaking about daily life situation
- Group of people speaking in academic topic
- One person speaking in academic topic
IELTS Writing part in 2022
The writing topics are not the same comparing between Academic and General IELTS. There are 2 questions with 60 minutes. The full score is 9.0.
Academic Task 1, you will have to write details about information in many forms such as Line Graph, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Flow Chart, Diagram, Table, and Map. The minimum words are 150 words for Task 1 and 250 words for Task 2. The questions in Task 2 are about Agree or Disagree, Advantages and Disadvantages, Cause and Effect.
General Task 1, you will have to write a letter with minimum of 150 words and write an essay in Task 2 with minimum of 250 words.
The given score will be assessed from Task Response whether it is reasonable and gives enough supportive details, Coherence and Cohesion whether the essay has a proper order or correct conjunctions or not, Lexical Resource whether you have an ability to use various vocabularies, correct spelling and Grammatical range and accuracy.
IELTS Reading part in 2022
The reading parts are different between Academic and General. There are 40 questions with a full score of 9.0. The types of questions are Multiple choice, True/False/Not given, Yes/No/ Not given, Matching, Sentence completion, Short-answer questions, and Diagram label completion.
Academic: There are 3 passages about academic subjects and there may be some graphs, infographic, and pictures.
General: There are 3 parts. The first part has 2-3 short passages, the second part is about essay in working situation, and the last part is a long passage.
IELTS Speaking part in 2022
Both Academic and General IELTS are the same. There are 3 speaking parts. The test takers will have to speak about themselves, and general information then answer the questions from flash cards and finally, give more explanation about the same topic in the flash card. This speaking part takes 10-14 minutes. The full score is 9.0.
Free VDO Clip for reviewing the lessons and answer keys for difficult questions.
Limited 9 classes only!
History of Ajarn Vova
Kyiv National Linguistic University. English language department, specialist degree in Teaching the English, German and French languages and Foreign Literature.
History of Ajarn Fill
A bachelor’s degree: The Faculty of Liberal Arts, English Major, Thammasat University
A master’s degree: The faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University
Scholarship: H.M, the king Bhumibol Adulyadej’s 72nd Birthday Anniversary
History of Ajarn Am
Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Organisational Analysis, King’s College London, University of London
Bachelor of Arts (Honors), Chulalongkorn University
Our curriculum has been designed and developed for 20 years. More than 10,000 students have taken this course and succeeded. So, students can be sure that our course is effective. With our small classroom, tutors and students can participate together. We focus on developing all 4 skills; listening, speaking, reading, and writing. We have special tools to make our class more efficient. Moreover, the class environment together with our foreigner tutors can perfectly help students develop their speaking and listening skills.
After class, students will have test practice for reviewing and also special key practices VDO clips so you can recheck answer keys by yourself. It is good for your self-study after class and advance preparation before class. Plus, you will have many tools to help you level up your IELTS Band.
IELTS Online for test preparation
IELTS Online course is a test preparation course which includes all 4 English skills; writing, reading, listening, and speaking. The course begins from elementary level. Moreover, this course has flexible schedule. You can take the course anywhere and anytime so it is suitable for those whose schedule are not fixed or cannot take a regular schedule. Plus, students can review the lessons as many times as they want during the course period. Also, if you don’t get 7.0, you can retake the course for free until you get 7.0. For more information, click https://online.chulatutor.com/p/ielts-online/
How to register IELTS test
There are 2 test centers in Thailand where you choose to register the test, British Council and IDP. Both test centers have test schedules every month mostly every other week. The register processes of both test centers are the same.
- Open the test centers’ websites wither British Council or IDP.
- Fill in information about the test; test type (Academic or UKVI or etc.)
- Create an account to register the test by clicking “Crete New User” or “Create an account” but if you already have an account, just log in to the system.
- Fill in your personal information such as name, surname, date of birth. This information must be exactly the same as appeared on your identity card or passport. Moreover, you will need to fill in your e-mail, telephone number, address, and other relevant information such as English language level and your future plan.
- Recheck your information before going to the next payment process. You can pay immediately by credit card or make a post paid by other payment methods. The payment period will be set by each test center.
- After making a payment, you will receive a confirmation email. On your test date, do not forget to bring your ID card or passport. (The same document you provide information when you make a register in the system.).
You will have 20 – 30 minutes in registration process. If the time is up and you still have not finished, you will have to start all over again. So, you must prepare all necessary documents such as ID card, passport, and credit card.
IELTS Test Schedule
There are IELTS Test Schedule every week for both paper-based test and computer-based test. You can apply for the test on each test center website.
|IELTS Test Date 2022|
|Month||British Council IELTS Test||IDP IELTS Test|
|January||7, 14, 21||11 , 25|
|February||4 , 11 , 18||8 , 22|
|March||4 , 11 , 18||8 , 22|
|April||1 , 22 , 29||5 , 19|
|May||13, 20 , 27||3 , 24|
|June||3 , 17 , 24||7 , 21|
|July||1 , 15 , 22||5 , 19|
|August||5 , 19 , 26||2 , 23|
|September||9 , 16 , 23||6 , 20|
|October||7 , 14 , 21||4 , 18|
|November||4 , 11 , 18 , 25||8 , 22|
|December||1 , 2||6 , 20|
Where to take the test
British Council has test centers in Bangkok, Samutprakarn, Chaingmai, Pitsanulok, Khon Khan, Nakornratchasima, and Phuket.
IDP has test centers in Bangkok, Chiangmai, Khon Kaen, Songkhla (Hat Yai), Phuket, Nakornratchasima (Korat), Mahasarakam, and Pitsanulok.